- Wheelchair tickets to the wheelchair section at Hartwall Arena can be inquired through Ticketmaster phone service or ticket outlets. For safety reasons, we do not allow wheelchairs to the arena floor.
- The event promoter actively monitors current government guidelines and recommendations from health officials. The promoter reserves the right to do any necessary changes to the event to ensure event security and require all attendees to follow given instructions. If there are any changes to the event, the ticket vendor will provide customers with all important information by email.
- We recommend arriving on time as given showtimes are estimated and subject to changes.
- All patrons must have a ticket. Children under 12 should be accompanied by an adult.
- We recommend using ear plugs to protect your hearing
- Please note that purchased tickets cannot be exchanged or returned. Ticketmaster and Live Nation are not responsible for lost or stolen tickets
- If the event is cancelled for any reason, tickets will be requested to be returned to the place of purchase and the ticket price will be refunded to the original purchaser in accordance with Ticketmaster policies. If the event is postponed for any reason and the new date is not suitable, tickets can be returned to the place of purchase by the stated last return date, but no later than 2 months after the event organizer has announced a new date for the event. Read more about Live Nation’s cancellation /re-scheduling policies HERE
If you have any questions regarding the show, please contact email@example.com